Double efficacy serum: radiance and lifting effects
THE DOUBLE YOUTH SURGE: ADVANCED RADIANCE AND LIFTING EFFECTS
DOUBLE YOUTH EFFICACY
AFTER 1 MONTH, WOMEN OBSERVED THESE RESULTS WITH MULTIPLE BENEFITS ON THE SKIN.¹
Skin appears visiblyLIFTED 95% AND MORE RADIANT 100% ¹Satisfaction test, 104 women, after 1 month.
¹Satisfaction test, 104 women, after 1 month.
A DOUBLE ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
POWERFUL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS SELECTED BY GUERLAIN RESEARCH
Formulated with 96% naturally-derived ingredients¹, the Double R Renew & Repair Advanced Serum is enriched with precious active ingredients with proven efficacy. ¹Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128, including water. The remaining 4% contribute to optimizing the formula's integrity over time and its sensorial texture.
TENSING POLYFERMENTED HONEYS
Augmented by a patented fermentation method, the exclusive honeys from Ouessant and Ikaria islands are enriched with 31% new molecules and reveal an unprecedented skin-retightening action. French Patent #FR219/13610 on 12/02/2019 and PCT/IB2020/061310 on 01/12/2020. At Guerlain.
RADIANCE-RESTORING WHITE HONEY
Identified by Guerlain Research, white honey restores skin's radiance and activates its clarity.
A DOUBLE FORMULA IN AN EXCEPTIONAL BOTTLE
EXPERT APPLICATION TECHNIQUE FROM THE GUERLAIN SPA FACIALISTS