A gentle 3-in-1 cleansing water inspired by a Japanese rice-based drink (amazake) to cleanse, hydrate, and prime.
Refines skin with hydrating and beautifying ingredients while thoroughly yet gently removing light makeup and impurities. Skin is left smoothly refined and ready for the day's makeup.
With the help of fermented complexes, the smooth textured water polishes skin, removing dirt, excess sebum, dead skin cells and light makeup while its moisturizing ingredients deliver moisture.
In one step, this triple treat provides users with fresh clean skin that also looks translucent and feels hydrated.
- 89% felt skin was primed effectively before foundation and makeup application.
- 88% felt skin was hydrated.
- 80% felt skin was softer.
*Tested on 111 women, 21-35 years old.
All skin types. Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic. Mineral oil free. Paraben-free.
HOW TO USE
- Shake bottle well before use to reincorporate ingredients.
- Dispense a generous amount (2ml) onto cotton and apply to all areas of the face.
- For roughness, apply with a circular motion. For shine, pat onto skin. To prime, apply to clean side of cotton and glide over skin's surface.
- Koshihikari Rice Extract: refines skin's texture for skin that is smooth and ready for makeup.
- Fermented Complexes: polishes skin and removes dirt, excess sebum, dead skin cells and light makeup while adding moisture.