Clé de Peau Beauté
WHAT IT IS
A gentle mineral-rich cleansing scrub that delicately exfoliates while removing impurities for skin that feels smooth and refined.
WHAT IT DOES
Skin-Refining Clay Scrub gently exfoliates skin with a combination of natural clay, minerals, and soft granules that help to dissolve excess oil and other impurities. The exfoliating cleansing scrub buffs away excess dead skin cells with ultra-fine, naturally derived polishing beads. Cleanses without disrupting skin’s natural hydration properties to reveal visibly renewed, soft, and radiant skin. Nourishes skin with amino acid enriched formula. Harnesses the antioxidant power of Rose Apple Leaf extract to enhance resilience and protect skin from external aggressors. Continued use of the exfoliating cleansing scrub helps control excess sebum to visibly diminish the appearance of pores and fine lines, while carefully refining skin’s texture for a more youthful look.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Like the mind, skin is smart. Skin-Refining Clay Scrub leverages Skin Intelligence to support your skin’s maximum ability to restore and protect itself. This product helps you respond to the good (nutrients, sleep, moisture) and bad (pollution, stress, dryness) for your best skin.
- Gentle enough for all skin types, including sensitive.
- Helps skin maintain its essential moisture level and natural pH balance.
- For use once or twice per week as an alternative to your normal cleanser, following the removal of makeup.
- ResiliLock Technology supports skin’s inherent moisturizing ability through cleansing action that promotes skin resilience and resistance against external aggressors*.
*Dry air and micro-dust.
- Intelligent Cleansing Technology, gently yet effectively removes only impurities and excess sebum, to help create skin’s ideal environment.
- Rose Apple Leaf Extract, a Clé de Peau Beauté IntelligentFood, nourishes skin with antioxidant properties.
- Skin-Empowering Illuminator—powered by precious Platinum Golden Silk—enhances skin’s ability to defend itself against internal and external stressors.