Orchidée Impériale Brightening
Brightens and smooths
ingredients **Clinical assessment by a dermatologist carried out on 29 Asian women, after two months of twice-daily use ***Clinical assessment by a dermatologist carried out on 33 Asian women, after two months of twice-daily use.
(3) - 97% of women who tested the product are satisfied and find their complexion to be radiant. - 95% find the texture of their skin to be more refined. (1) 29 Asian women, twice-daily application, result after
two months' use (2) 33 Asian women, twice-daily application, result after two months' use (3) 60 Japanese women, twice-daily application, result after one month's use.
The orchid, a rare and precious raw ingredient, is the very essence of the exceptional complete care range Orchidée Impériale. A genuine longevity prodigy, the orchid is the most developed species in the plant kingdom. Convinced of its outstanding potential, Guerlain has set up its first ever research centre ever to be devoted to a single ingredient: the Orchidarium®. Guerlain Research runs three interrelated and complementary centres: - The Experimental Garden - Geneva (Switzerland) -
The Basic Research Laboratory - Strasbourg (France) - The Exploratory Nature Reserve - TianZi (Yunnan, China) Learn about our work in Yunnan on guerlain.com.
Apply the Radiance Concentrate morning and evening after the Essence-in-Lotion and before the Orchidée Impériale Light Cream.
This massage technique has been developed by experts from the Guerlain institute:
1. Working outwards from the centre, apply to face and neck with circular movements.
2. Pinch the skin and give the wrists a quarter turn, repeating over the entire face.
3. Place your hands in a V shape on the lower part of the face and, moving upwards, apply pressure with a wave-like motion.
4. Tap with fingertips all over the face.